Saturday, September 09, 2006

Procrastinatin' Patrick

So, I haven't been working alot today.
I'm what Rachey-E calls a "Procrastinating Patrick" today.
I did finish a To Wong Foo music video that I have been working on in my spare time lately. That thing was calling out to me in the middle of the night to finish, so I did.
Not really liking it a whole lot (too frenetic, not a solid meaning to it all), but, I am glad I did it and got it out to You Tube for peeps to check it and all. Hope some die hard Stockard Channing fans enjoy it.
Up next, a 9 to 5 tribute music vid.
Keep yo' eyes peeled, peeps.
In the meantime, bask in some of this Vida-Noxeema-Chi Chi goodness:



Ok, back to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahahah man travis this had me cracking up yesterday as you know! i love the edits of them putting hteir wigs on and such. i thought it fit really well with the song hahah

10:58 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

the first thing i thought when i saw this video was SHIT I HAVE GOT TO GET A COPY OF THAT MOVIE!!! i haven't seen it in ages and ages. love it!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home