Saturday, May 20, 2006

UPDATE

For those of you that have been entranced with Duane's hypnotic nostrils (or nosses as I like to call them), I am sorry.
It's time for an updated posssst.
We have been busy, busy, busy with getting the house ready to sell.
Packing some things, painting, selling items, throwing away crap, bringing crap to Goodwill, painting, moving furniture, etc.
I ain't no Bob Vila and after all this, I DEFINITELY don't give a shit about owning a home again.
I am just biting at the bit to move now and secure an awesome art-type job (see: Jen, Steph, Mel).
Applied online for a job in Jacksonville which would be a commute for me every day, but sounds really good.
We shallllll seeeee.
Not much new here to report.
Didn't realize but Art School Confidential was playing here all last week but was too busy to see it.
Popped into the theater yesterday at the AMC to see it.
My two cents: Not as good, funny or well-acted as Ghost World, but definitely a good film. Didn't know how they were gonna work the campus strangler into the plot but they did nicely. Only me and one other guy in there. Older gentleman who wanted to be my friend after it was over, following me into the urinals and all afterwards. I was talking to Rachel on my cel waiting for the movie to start and told her when he came in he was gonna be a doozie.
Damn I am psychic.
I ran to my car.
Then D and I went to see Poseidon (sp?) and got to watch Fergie get wet alll over.
And not by the yellow stuff.
That bitch got douched by a giant tidal wave.
D and I really liked this movie (not that I would own it or anything), but, the action was fast-paced and it had some cool stunt sequences.
Best parts: Fergie looking up and getting douched.
Boat captain telling crew to hold on he hears something, grabs his binoculars, looks out, and you can see a big tidal wave in his binocular lens (funny as shit like a cartoon).
Richard Dreyfuss wearing an earring and calling another male character "honey". Oh geez.
The blatant racist overtones: every hispanic character eats it in gruesome and brutal ways. It was so damn squirm-inducing. All the whiteys make it.

1 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

yay an update! HAHAHAH you know its because white people are superior swimmers... well except for cubans. did the cuban die? then its just unrealistic.

still wanna see art school confidential. its actually playing here too.

was richard supposed to be a gay man going by your despription? hahaha boy oh boy.

p.s. watch out for those filthpots who follow you into bathrooms. skeery!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home