Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hello there and big Happy Bdays to Some Buddies!

Yo everyone!
Happy Birthday to two great friends o' mine today!
One is to my best bud Joe who is turning the big 3-0!
Hope you, Staplerman, have a great day!


Nextly, is Miss Stephanie Lehman (soon to be Calvert).
Hope you "tear it up" on your birthday today, girl. Have a great one.

I am in Roanoke, VA this week because my grandma passed away recently and a road trip has been in effect since Saturday. Big thanks go to Jen and John for letting me stay with them in Savannah. It was also good to see Miss Kimberly Larson along the way as well.
Will chat with you all lata!

2 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHAH that graphic of steph is hysterical! LOOOOOOVES IT!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

OH SHIT HOW AM I JUST NOW SEEING THIS!!!

i am spending entirely too little time on the internet. i love that shit dude it is awesome!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home