Thursday, March 02, 2006

Update!

The weather here has been so nice lately that I have almost forgot where we're living.
As I type this, the clouds are starting to roll in.
Yep, I officially jinxed that notion.
Stream of random thoughts coming up:
  1. Target has some good-ass cereals. Just went back today to their clearance rack and bought up 3 boxes of their Cherry Pecan cereal. Also got their white chocolate raspberry cereal too. Also, got some new Archer Farms bottled wata's too! Some bitchin' new flavas.
  2. Amazon marketplace has been good to D and I lately. Have been selling books and dvds pretty frequently lately, makin' da casha.
  3. While I been makin' da casha that way, I have been burnin da casha by gobbling up discount used DVDs online-Ray got me hooked on Strangers With Candy and I got em' all now. SUCH a damn good show. Movie should be out this summer-gotta see it. (Think they're making a box set of the show down the line too-dammit)
  4. Doing some art. D has helped me make some bitchin' frames for my John Waters paintings which I shall be premiering here and on Myspace real soon. I actually ventured in the fabric store for these frames. (Mel, pick jaw up off floor).
  5. I LOVE Myspace! I am an addicted junkie and feel like a 15 yr old girl again! tink tink
  6. Back to art: I am trying to come up with a t-shirt design for the Buffy Track at this year's Dragon Con in Atlanta. GEEEEEEEEEEEEKy, yes. Am I wholeheartedly into it? But of course! So, SUCK IT!
  7. Called back the library here in town to check up on the job I applied for and followed up previously on a month ago. They are still accepting apps. Fucking MAYBERRY here, people!
  8. There is a light at the end of the tunnel of torture here though...more on that in a soon to be future post.

Finally, and most importantly: yesterday, I ALLLLMOST got myself to go outside walking. I cleaned up our front yard a bit and ALLLLLLLLmost decided to go for a walk. Key word being almost.

This concludes my random post for today.

Sayanara!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Tink tink.

7:16 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

duh nuh nuh nuh duh nuh nuh nuh!

hahah that was wonderfully random and enjoyable. i miss all you guys.

8:26 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

ok i finally went and watched glory of love trav... and that shit is cracking me up.. i love how they put him in a dojo-esque set and everything. thats the glory of love bitch!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

i think your buffy tee should say...

are you ready for it?

vampires suck.

ahahahahhhahahah goodnight! i'm here all week people! don't forget to tip your waitress!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home