Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Happy Bday, L!!!!

After a harrowing visit for our girl, she is back home in ATL and trying to get better.
Yes, I am talking about today's bday girl herself, Laura.
She came to visit this past Friday and we drove her back home yesterday.
Our upstairs shower had a tussle with her and she slipped and damaged her knee.
She is home and on meds and will be in contact with her doctor this week.
More updates as they come in.
But, besides all that, she is having a BIRTTTTHHHHDAY today!
So happy bday, miss L.
At least we had some cake BEFORE the accident, right?
Don't party too hard.
Love ya!

4 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

oh shiiiiiit! that bathroom is full of evil spirits trying to pull a final destination on somebody! get your painkiller on laura and happy birfday!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

AHAHAHAHAAAAA!
We were totally joking about it afterwards.
We watched Final Destination the night before the shower attacked her.
I thought I was gonna get creamed by a runaway bus when we left the hospital!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

dude!!! hope laura's doin' okay these days! happy birthday!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Sci-fi.grl said...

I LIVE!!!!!!! The pain killers and I are real good friends but the crutches and I keep getting in arguements :) But at least with them I win! More DR appointments on monday and tuesday so bby tuesday night I will know whats up and will let everyone know~

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home