Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Take A Look, It's In Da Book...Reading Rainbow!!!


Hello fiends!
A little slow outta the gate on this one, but, I wanted to let you all know that you can see some of my work in the new HorrorHound magazine that hit newsstands about a week ago or so.
Inside the issue, you will find another editorial cartoon I did as well as view the amazing ad for IBTrav Illustrations the editors letme include within their blood-soaked pages!
If you can get to a Barnes & Noble, Borders, or even a Hot Topic (who miiiiight carry it), check out all the Trav-y art goodness!
Here's hoping the New Year will provide much happiness and success for all you'z out there!
Peace out...

7 Comments:

Blogger Sci-fi.grl said...

Congrats man! I can't wait to go looking for it!!! I found it at Barnes and Nobles last time.

12:35 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

oh my word how exciting!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

HOORAY FOR EVERYTHING!

2:05 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

is that levar on the cover?

5:49 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

AHAHAHA!
DAYUM RIGHT!
Without those bitchin' glasses from Starrrrrrr Trek!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Sci-fi.grl said...

I gots my copy now it just needs an artist signature to make it worth millions!!!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

AHAHAHA!!!!
Awesome, girl!
Glad to hear ya gotz yourself a copy!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home