Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Wishes...and I'll Be Back Soon!


First of all, Happy Birthday to my pal Laura who's turning the big 3-0 today!
Hope you have a bitchin' day and as a birthday present, get running water!
AHahhaaa!
I will be back soon peeps with some regular posts.
Since last we talked:
-Went to Savannah with Bri and Mel
-Stacy visited
-Went to Orlando
-Worked on updating my website-adding a blog soooon!
-Got booted from YouTube
-Finished some major work in freelancing
-Been downloading rare soundtracks off the internet (new obssession).
-Just fixed some links on this blog and took down my YouTube link (boohoo...fuckers!)
If anyone has anything I promised to mail them (cds, etc) please remind me on the comments.
I willlllllbeeeee bacccck soon!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sci-fi.grl said...

Thanks Trav! and umm Why did you get booted from youtube?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

travy trav, i believe you owe me a disk with some wedding pics on it!

laura, a few weeks ago viacom raised hell with youtube demanding like hundreds of thousands of videos be taken off for copyright infringement. totally retarded. not like trav's makin money on having a teen wolf clip up, it's just more like a fan thing you know? the awesomest thing is a video jenn and i made ourselves from scratch was also taken down in the process because we used the word elimidate in the title. they weren't actually looking at the clips, just searching for their shows as keywords i guess. anywho, i guess a lot of people got their accounts deleted/suspended because of the whole debacle.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Oopsieeeee!
Consider it done! No more waiting!
Thanks for reminding me and sorry that shit is soooooo late.
Miss L, Miss Calvert laid it out perfectly.
DAMN THE MAN!!!!!! DOWN WITH VIACOM!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Sci-fi.grl said...

The basstards!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home