Thursday, January 12, 2006

Never In Yo Wildest Dreammmssssss!

VERY LATE in saying a BIG CONGRATS to my pal Steph for landing a job at Mighty Fine Industries (don't know if it's called that, but I like the sound of it!)
Steph is now gonna be TOTALLY Rashashaaaaaa and will be steppin' on up in the world of design!
Now she can give the big heave ho to her old handlers...and tell em' to SUCK IT! SUCK IT HARD!
All of this celebrating deserves a nice Oprah audience pandemonium shot.
This goes out to you, Steph! CONGRATS girl! I knew someone would take notice of your talents! I know this'll be great for ya!


Also, thanks to Jen for the first ever photo of the Jackie doll in action! Below is Jen's unfortunate run-in with her paper doll-drag-queen-attacker!
Hope you made it out alive, Jen! Just take that crucifix with the knife attached to it and plunge it into your stomach to end it all! Llyod says thanks bytheway!

8 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHAH love those dirty birds! and never would i sacrifice myself for the benefit of lloyd! what has he done for me lately??????

1:00 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

oh man thanks for the shout out!!! okay who the fuck is lloyd and jackie?!? is this newlydead mumbo jumbo? will i have to rent it for the boy and i?

4:01 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Ok. Steph.
Those people are from that movie we watched, The Newlydeads, but....
Don't you DARE rent The Newlydeads without you guys seeing it with us first!
That means, movie night in Savannah if you both are still plannin a Sidewalk Arts trip!
I want us all to watch it together.
TOTAL funass crapfest!!!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I so wish my printer was not a big honkin' piece of shit and could print out that file. I have so many plans.

4:21 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHA hell yeah i think we may all have to watch it on the big screen!!!!! hmmm hmm hmmm

9:12 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

p.s. i have that shit in my netflix. i am so burning a copy!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

dude, can i tell you how much dial-up sucks balls? that today, january 18th, is the first day i've actually been able to see those dirty birds goin' wild because this is the first time i've been able to check your blog while at work?!?

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home