Thursday, December 22, 2005

Shave and a Haircut

So's Trav's got a new 'do.
It is very short. I look military or like that crazy son from Nip/Tuck ('cept for the face, cuz he looks like a damn extraterrestrial).
The haircut would be great for summer, but notsomuch for right now. Now I am freezing my ass from head to toe, literally.
The new chick at my local Mastercuts or whatever buzzed me up.
I shoulda known when I didn't feel or hear and scissors snipping away at my minimal locks and just using the clippers that I was in for a chrome-dome look.
On another note: Duane and I are doing our Christmas thing tonight and I am leaving tomorrow for Roanoke/he for Kentucky.
Oh, my Thanksgiving visit was such a wondrous joy...can't wait for Christmas!

12 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

you look so demented. where's your hammer of thor earring? did you watch the sesaon finale of nip/tuck?? FUCKING CRAZY!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

AHAHAHAHA!
Yeh!
I wish that kid and his trannie friend woulda shot his ex-nazi/skinhead gf! Whatta nutjob-bitch!
That ep was just WILD and it was like they kept trying to get crazier and crazier!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

It was CRAZY, but it was still GOOD! I loved that they showed Quentin and Kit at the end.

6:16 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahahai was so entranced i swear i stopped breathing at several points waiting for shit to happen! hahaha. THANK GOD they killed that nazi asshole! i'm glad they had ugly matt come back from the dark side though. holy bejesus. and quentin and his sis.. what a couple of sickos YEAHYERR!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

GODDAMMIT!!! i'm gonna have to rent season 2 and get caught up!!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

OMYGOD! I have no idea what any of you are talking about!!!!

What happened to Sawyer?

I Jack ever going to believe Locke?

What about Mr. Echo?

1:17 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

Tune in next week for the VICTOR NEWMAN SHOCKER!!!!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

oh man i love his salad dressing. zesty italian forever!

3:43 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahahah his salsa is lovely too

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come Back Travis!!!!!!!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where oh where has the little Travis gone oh where oh where can he be?!?!?!?

12:12 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

looks like jackie got him

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home