Sunday, March 19, 2006

OBSSESSION

Ok.
You could say I am obssessed.
Hi. My name is Travis and I am obssessed with uploading videos to YouTube.
This is the best thing ever and also a very addictive thing.
I want to share videos with the WORLD.
You all know me and I try to hold hostage anyone that will sit still to show them something on DVD, right?
Well now the WORLD is my hostage for movie clips!!!
It couldn't have been a better thing!
I search on the site for random stuff, and, if they don't have it, I upload it.
It's surprising how much stuff ISN'T on YouTube yet.
So much fun.
Check out my and Bri's pages. We uploaded some good stuff.
To the left of this post, you will see I heaved the Southern Brides feature in exchange for a direct link to my YouTube page. There, you will find a wealth of useless videos, all for your viewing pleasoooore.
On the Back-To-Earth note:
Laura had surgery this past Friday on her knee and she is doing ok. All monetary donations, flowers, candy can be sent directly to me. I'll make sure she gets 'em.
D and I are getting closer and closer to getting the hell up OUTTA this hellhole called SC. More details to come on that.
Nothing much else is new, so birds, enjoy the rest of your weekend and I leave you with a random clip.
Can ya guess who's in it?

1 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHAHAHA SHITCAKES!!! i knew it once iu saw the keyboard. OMG!!! travtube foreverr!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home