Saturday, March 10, 2007

Birthdays Keep My Blog Alive!


Big Happy Birthday wishes goes out to muh girl in Skavannah, Miss Jen Norwood.
Hope you have a great day today and party it up! Ask Paula ta bake ya a birthday Hocake with exxxxxxxxkra butter.
Seriously, my dear: Happy Birthday and enjoy yo day!
In other news, I continue to promise to update this blog soon with other posts and news.
There is a plan to have a new blog on my website, ibtrav.com, sometime soon.
Lotsa projects in da meantime.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sci-fi.grl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

8:23 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahha i like that heart on my boobie

9:56 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahah also you should change your address to travsbirthdayblog.blogspot.com! HAHAHA

9:57 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
NO DOUBBBBT!
Damn, there's stuff I could talk about but I really need to figure out how to get a blog on my website so it can be used for business purposes too.
If I get that up, I can get that shit off my chesss and then come back to this and start acting a foo' again.
PS-Speaking of getting shit offfff sum chesssssss: GIT DAT DAMN HEART OFF YA CHESSSSSS. What can I say, I was trying to be creative early in the morn!!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home