Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Gobble Gobble From the 3-Ring Circus


I am coming to you live from the nuthouse known as my mom's apartment. Cousins are visiting and eating all the food. Brother has brought me to the point of picking up and leaving last night. Mom is currently in the other room preaching religion and the divorce between her and my dad and how MUCH it has affected my brother. What about me and Rachel?!?!?! YEESH! Sanity has left this place like, 5 years ago. I will be spending a day or so here for Christmas and I am outta here. Mom has lost it. FULLY. Her and Jake are complete INSANE PEOPLE!
I hate family get-togethers.
Hope everyone elses was less-eventful.
Gobble! Gobble!
PS- To all mofos! Duane and I were talking about a major get-together in Orlando this coming New Years! That means EVERYONE! We were talking about getting a house for rent or something for the New Year's weekend! My sis Rachel will be coming up now (after all the nuttiness) because she has a long Christmas break, so she will finally get to hang with everyone. PLEASE join us, chickens. It'll be a CLUCK-in' good time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Holy Crap. Man. Wow. There are no words for you crazy family.

Oh, and it's on for New Years!!!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

shit if my car fuckign works by then... perhaps it could be a reality! i have to come visit fanny anyways...

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home