Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Last Supper


Fear not mere mortals (and Jason), I am back.
The Halloween holiday is gone and so is the Halloween decor' on this blog.
The fun is over.
All our good friends are home safely and only remnants of the Twisted Carnival remain.
I'm kinda sad. It was too fun and ended too soon. I would start an 80's clap for the event, but I don't have everyone to join in clapping with me. Or to join in a nice "uuuuhhhhhhhuuuunnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh" or "BABY!...you so ugly you stop this motion pictcha frum runnin'!"
We had a blast and hope you all did too. Thanks for making it a great time everyone and for coming out.
There will be Flickr pics soon enough for this year's Halloween festivities at our place in Columbia, SC.
Above is one of our "family meals" together while the gang was here.
Enjoy.

10 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHAHAH this photo is the SHIT! shoulda set up the tripod for this one. can;t wait to see the rest!

11:00 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

AHAHAH shit does duane have pasta hanging out of his mouth?!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Oh Francine....It's bee-you-tee-full!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOBBBBB! Why oh Why did it have to end?!!??!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

its like "A Very Brady Christmas" where Bobby comes home and is a race car driver, Cindy is a Coke Whore in Detroit, Peter ran off with the three headed goat from the circus, Marsha lost her arm in vietnam and trys to stab Alice cause she thinks she VC, Greg is getting beat up by his wife Liza Minnelli, and Jan is the F'ing President of the United States.
Except totally different...But we can dream!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

i get to be the goat!

1:12 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

oh shit i loves the new american psycho banner! sizzzzzlerrrr!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Finally an update! I'm still missing a jive term, but that's ok. The picture is classic. Even though I don't know anyone in the picture except you, it seems like a fun loving bunch. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.
-Jason

5:58 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

J-
The thing is, I am not even in the picture, but there was much fun to be had.
I also haven't forgotten about the "work" you want me to do for you.
This coming week's blotter illustration for the Free Times involves a bird, and I thought of you!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, that makes me happy. I'll be sure to hit you up after the 11th!
-J

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home