Saturday, November 19, 2005

Warm Fuzzies


Yo peeples.
Back from a day of errands and getting ready fo' bed, I just wanted to post this pic D took of me this morning.
After reading Jen's blog, it looked like we both had the same idea.
The pic is of me sporting the COOLEST damn scarf from none other than my pal Steph Lehman that she sent me last Feb or so. I too, like Jen, am just now posting a pic of the fruits of Steph's labor.
Thanks my dear! It was colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra today and that scarf came in handy girl. Can't you tell by my face? You woulda thought I was living in Antartica and shit. I had on like 10 layers. But I looked scorching hot so that's all that mattered.
I think my scarf will be travelling with me to Roanoke, VA this Thanksgiving too! So thanks again to my pal Steph, for my first scarf EVER!
Before I go, I have to leave you with this warning: do not be fooled by the recent mouthwatering ads you may have seen, the new Lobster Lasagna at Macaroni Grill ain't all that.
Kinda gross actually.
I will be posting tomorrow.
Until then....nite.

8 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

lobster lasagna doesn't even SOUND good for some reason. and i still havent even been to the macaroni grill we have here.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

It was gross girl. Trust me.
The pic looked so damn good though.
Oh well. I guess the idea was better than the actual follow-through.

1:40 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahaha nastayyyy.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

"give me your finest food stuffed with your second finest"

"lobsters stuffed with tacos, yes sir!"

10:44 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
No doubt!
Translate that into Columbia terms: Gimme your second rate food stuffed with your third rate.
Steph,I will be taking your scarf with me to VA fo SURE!
It's like 100% snow in the forecast an shit!

11:38 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

fuzzy wuzzy was a crazy mofo!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

fuzzy wuzzy wazza woman?!!?

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what a woman she was.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home