Friday, October 21, 2005

Jive Friday!

Today's Jive Term relates to what has been on my mind this past week: friends coming to visit! From all different areas of the US! Here's hoping you all travel safely and get to us in one piece! Can't wait to see you!
Today's Jive Term is : Trip.

I will use it in a sentence today: I hope I don't trip over all the work I have let pile up over the last week.

And with that, I am off to work on a freelance project I got here locally for a design firm. Yay me! This weekend will be devoted to me cleaning the upstairs of the house and getting some more work done on outside decor' for the Halloween festivities! Later!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick update!!! Chyna says to have a great weekend!!! GOD knows she knows how to have a good one! Hoooowwwaaaaaaaaaard!

7 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

ahahahh this card is the best so far. i love its use in the sentence ahhhaa! i'm straight trippin' over it

5:23 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahaha please do not tell me that is really chyna. look at those sacs!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Yes, Jen.
That is the Chyna Doll herself.
She was having a nice meltdown on Howie Stern not too awfully long ago and here's a pic.
Just say no to drugs, kids.

4:47 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

man she is getting haggardly nasty!

6:48 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

do people get paid to do this shit?

4:04 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Okay, that's just weird. Really weird. Do they get paid for that stuff?

4:57 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Mr. Connor Wilson-bot,
Nice to make your acquaintance. That's some very amazing info you have there.
Thank you Mr. Connor Wilson-bot.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home