Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

Hello friends.
I have been MIA (cool name for a music group, eh Jen?) for a little bit due to work on those SC HIV posters I have been telling you all about. It's been going pretty well but just a HELLUVA lot of time being spent.
I found out the even they will be presented at is not until NEXT Friday, the 18th. A nice sigh of relief for me, but, I am sure I will still need to have all 9 of these suckers done pretty much by the end of this week if it's off to the printers...
So, anyone come up with a CONCEIVABLE plan for the commune deal? I am all fo' that.
In other breaking news, Duane fixed collards tonight (collard greens), and I actually ate some. For people in the family, they know that the faint SMELL of greens makes me gag and dry heave. These things were pretty damn grrrreat when D fixed em'.
Only problem is, I feel them working their magic and the tidy bowl is calling. YOWZA!
Til next post.....

12 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

WAY to much info, buddy...

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurg!! BLLAAAAAAK! Collard greens ick! so if we start this commune who's in charge of the Kool-aid?

12:19 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

More important question,Laura: Who's in charge of the shitter?

12:34 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

i'm going to shit in a five gallon bucket as an artistic statement. collard greens are the bomb. i think laura needs to hang out with us black folks more often

2:17 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahah that triumph is a riot!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

WEGAT!
You suuuuccckkkkk!
Jen, we gon'have ta make Laura in charge of the restrooms at the commune.
Sorry, Laura dear.
I'll bring my own Glad Potpourri spray

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

Wow.
A kissing blog.
How totally amazing.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

WHAT THE HELL!?!?

people, you don't need a website. just practice on your hand like i do. oops, i've gone and said too much.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were supposed to practice with a mirror?

12:47 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

i think that's for the advanced techniques mostly.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

DUDE! I got the same spam, except it was for FRENCH kissing!

Ooh la la!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home