Friday, October 14, 2005

Home Alone -AAaaargggghh!

Back from Orlando and now home alone here, slapping my face in the mirror and coming up with inventive ways of fighting off crooks with my toy collection.
D and I had a GREAT TIME in Orlando and are now back home gearing up for the Halloween festivities with our pals!
We were really happy that this year Bri joined us on our yearly trek to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. We had a blast and I can report this year, I didn't jump in the laps of anyone out of fright. I wasn't scared that much. I am growing. Becoming a man here.
It's time to bring you today's Jive Term.
Today's term is inspired by our trip to Orlando. *Special thanks to Bri and Mel for their hospitality! It was great seeing you guys and can't wait to hang in a couple weeks. Also, to Stac. Great to see you again my dear and we look forward to your visit.* The Jive Term be Dope, as in "This year's Orlando trip was dope".

A Flickr photo post to come soon of our trip....keep your eyes peeled!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I too thought that the time we spent together was dope. Dope to the extreme.

5:42 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

yo that shit is dope! i cant wait to see the pics!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

andre 3000, the one and only mack daddy of keepin it real, is totally down with brad paisley's new cd, and thinks it's dope. word!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home