Friday, October 07, 2005

Term Friday

Alright bitches.
This is the third post in a row. Jealoussss?
Can't believe I dun it.
Duane and I are leaving for Orlando this afternoon and are SUPER psyched!
Laura-don't murder anyone at work. The dumpster out back IS the best place to stuff a corpse if you succumb to the voices.
Jen-Hope you get your laptop issue worked on. Damn! Congrats on the credit card!
Steph- I think I had a dream with you in it last night. Nothing too exotic. Pretty normal. But I woke up thinking of you today. Hope it's not some psychic link and you are pinned under a truck somewhere.
Joe-I got your message last night on the phone. Duane could hear it from the earset. He was freaked. Me, I just know it's normal.
Ray-Tell em' to TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT today! Go for it Norma Rae! I wanna know how it goes!
Fanny-I haven't gotten in contact with ya on AIM lately, but I am comin' your way. Maybe we can get together while D and I are in Orlando!
Bri and Mel-out with one set of guests and here comes some more down the roadway! Get ready! Smoker grill in back and all!
Stacy-Hope you've had some rest, you damn vixen! We gonna party HARD! (I'm bringing you some Betty cd materials-my best YET!)
I leave you all with today's Jive Term of Da Day!
Today's term is WORD.

I will use it today in a sentence.
"We be going to Orlando to hang with our peeps. WORD!"
Peace out playas.
I will try and update while we are in Orlando with Bri and Mel....
Until next time.......

8 Comments:

Blogger Steph Calvert said...

man, i sure am down with these jive terms! keep on keepin' it real, trav, you're the pimpin'est mack daddy around! word!!!

i've decided my goal each and every week for this feature is to use all the words you've given and the week's new term in one comment. should be interesting when we hit word number 57! and i'm not pinned under a truck, just dealin' with the usual family shenanigans as per usual! ka-pow!

1:33 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

yeah its going to be a cumulative test at the end and shit. WORD!

trav, you hsould be hearing from miss kim via email!! i told her we all pretty much keep up with each thru these damn blogs ahah. so we're gonna have to get her on the boat.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Jen-
You are the BOMB girl!
I checked my email when we got here and got one from her! I have been trying to get in contact with her forEVER! That is so cool! Thanks for getting her in touch with me!
Is she in Daytona Beach now?
I read on your blog you saw Chantel too. That is SO COOL! How was she?
DO TELL!
You are ambassador, girl!

6:47 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

man nooooo! she is a high school teacher around effingham!!! how funny is that?! and chantel lives in douglasville. and oh shit i got to leave a message on kristy's voicemail... she and april are still out there and together. we have to get all the contacts from kim!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

OH DAYUM!!!!!!
That is sum good shit, ambassador! I am loving your roving reports of info!
Haven't heard back from Kim yet.
Waiting...

12:44 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

i have her number too if you wants it! we got our pictures taken in a photo booth at the alumni party. that was some good shit. hahaha

9:02 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

pleasure cruuuuuuuuise!!!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

AHAHAHHAA!
Steph-that one was made for you and Josh.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home