Monday, April 10, 2006

Ceiling Cat is Watching You...

If you are posed with the question as to whether or not view the film "Date Movie", please decline it at alllll cost!
Whatta piece of shit! D and I took a trip to the Dolla Movie theater here in town and literally walked outta that turd not even halfway through. GODAWFUL!
In other news, we are getting ready to begin the eBay portion of our "sell everything" campaign here at Casa Blandford/Falligant. Click here to view our first item up for sale. Remember it?
"It's gonna be a BEAAARRRRRQUAKE!"
D thinks one of the pics (3rd one) will scare away any buyers, I tend to disagree.
I think it's pretty frikkin' funny.
I also leave you with a random pic I found online. I love this.

4 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHAHAH SHIT!!! i just had a fit here at work! that last picture is so hilarious!!!!!! travis you are so wrong!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I CAN'T believe you're selling that piece of HISTORY!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

ahahahhahahahaha oh fuck dude, ceiling cat scares the crap outta me! (and i kinda wanna buy the bear and give it back to you for christmas.)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

That cat bothers the shit out of me. Everytime I'm playing the trumpet, I have to put a towel over my heasd so the cat isn't looking at me.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home