Friday, February 11, 2005

Get a Job

I'm at the point where I'd sleep with that mutant spokesperson thing on Monster.com if I knew it would land me a job.
I mean, dayum! ANY job right now...not even art related!
Shout outs to all my peeps today! Hope you're having a good end of the week!
Rachel, my loving lil' sis, I will post a poem to publicly humiliate you later. Still trying to come up with a lyric that rhymes with Funion...
So I can attend to my frozen fish fillets in the oven for lunch, ONTO the list!...




#6: E.T.
Don't even need to make a comment. Woulda been higher but I'm older, balding, and am more of a cynic.
That goodbye scene at the end though with the music....whooeeeeee.



#5: Dawson's Creek Series Finale episode
Don't EVEN laugh at me. Never followed the series. Pretty damn horrible.
Acting, writing. The whole nine.
Something about this final episode makes me lose it all the time.
Oh yeh: it's because it's SHAMEFUL in it's attempts to make you bawl your eyes out.
I mean, the kill one o' the main characters!
Granted, never really followed the thing but tuned in to see the last ep and DAMN did it hit me hard!
Still horrible show though but this last ep was pretty damn good.

Well hasta peeple. Have a great weekend!
Back 'atcha later!

11 Comments:

Blogger Steph Calvert said...

oh dude i haven't even read your post yet, but i wanted to say the following:

bunion rhymes quite nicely with funion!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok I will agree with ET. Love it and it still makes me cry when he's all pale and on the table. But Trav, Dawsons Creek... Really?? Just tell me you won't make me watch that when I come and visit.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Steph-
Thanks for the word rhyme! LOVE the KFC outfit by the way!
Laura-
I know. I am SO ASHAMED!!!
You won't have to watch it when you come up, don't worry.
I WILL of course, make you watch this series of movies called Ginger Snaps.
It's a werewolf movie series and it's really good. Made Kathy watch the 1st one.
Think you'll dig it.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Kathy said she liked Ginger Snaps... at least the one you made her watch. She's tried to convince Jesse to watch it with her.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Ahhh.
That's my girl...
I think Jessie would like it.
There are two other films in that series, the first one being the best.
How is work today my dahling?

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Friday... that's all that matters. How was the frozen fish?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Ugh.
It was frozen fish.
I am full now. It was quick.
Come up here week after next. I scored movie screening tix to see the new Christina Ricci movie Cursed in Charlotte.
All the signs say it is gonna BLOW, but can't wait for it. It's the Thursday night before it opens. Was supposed to be next Thursday but got notice the damn thing was postponed due to altering of the ending.
Now that's a damn shame. You know that only spells further trouble...(this movie was supposed to come out last summer or summer before).

2:25 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

DUDE. katie holmes really let herself go. just lookit her! no wonder that makes you cry trav. its kinda like old winona ryder...

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aren't you going to be away week after next? But I do wanna see that movie. you are pure evil boy!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Dr Thunder-
You are wrong fo' that!!!!
Poor Miss Holmes couldn't help it.
Why, after the non-success of her First Daughter movie, she went downhill.
Purr, purr Winona.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

i'm completely sickened and disgusted with myself that i didn't read enough of this post earlier to know that you mentioned e.t....

I HATE E.T. WITH THE FIRE OF A THOUSAND SUNS, AND I HOPE I NEVER EVER EVER HAVE TO FUCKIN' SIT THROUGH THAT CRAP EVER AGAIN!!!

the boy who played eliot, though, is quite dreamy in boondock saints, available at your local video store.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home