Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Coming Distractions...and a BIG UPs to MEL!

I've been super-immersed like a madman in making banners for Rachel's blog. I have been having so much fun with that.
If you all look, Duane's blog has two varying banners at the top. I am loving this stuff!
Big ups to Bri, Mel and Jen for getting me hooked on the whole banner thing. I think this here blog will be getting a facelift soon but not sure if I am going for a WHOLE Dolemite theme.
I have to say I do like the random movie image banners. What do you guys think?
Hit me up on here and lemme know if it would be too damn cheezy to do what I did on Rachel's blog on mine?
In other news, the hole we thought the squirrels were getting into the house is finally closed up.
This morning, however, it sounded like a gaggle of them were scurrying around inside again.
Damn them and their little resourceful asses!
Finally, all of you Busey fans out there (like me and my sis Rachel), get ready to rejoice.
The man is back and in (my fave genre) a horror movie!
Not just any horror movie.
Click here to see the trailer now.
And for any of you that want to see the poster art, here you go:

PLEASE make sure you watch the trailer. This is gonna be some good shit! Right up there with Jack Frost, Dolly Dearest, Demonic Toys, Puppetmaster, Leprechaun, Rumplestilskin,ahh. The list goes on....
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
This just in:
Mel Sikorski has finished her online portfolio and it is the fuckin' SHIT!
PLEASE do yourself a favor and check it out here.
I am so proud of her.....sniff, sniff, like a momma with some tig ol' bitties crying in her handkerchief.
Mel, ya did good girl....it's great!

14 Comments:

Blogger Steph Calvert said...

wait. the gingerbread man's gonna be a real movie? you didn't just make that shit up? because it really REALLY screams movie poster making fun of scary movies. if it's real i'm gonna have to go see it.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

LOL!
I kid you not my dear.
If you working at Blockbuster like in the ol' days, you'd be seeing this shit on your shelves by November of this year!
Right next to Killer Party...

1:03 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

No 'effin way. The Ginger'D'ead Man?

That's awesome.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

OMG I LOVE THAT PIC!!!!! And thanks, man. I'm blushing from you're totally kind words. (Yes, I still blush.)

4:13 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

i think the rotating nbanners would be great here trav! cuz they're always hilarious and keeps em coming back for more. gimme more!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Jen-
Thanks.....
I was thinking about rotating banners similar to those on Rachel's blog but with my fave movies.
Thought about doing the Dolemite theme all over, but I really LOVE the them of Jo's blog and kinda am into the movie them now....I'll tie em' all up in a 70's them somehow.
Sound cool? (if not confusing and vague?)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Please tell me that its fake. That shit just cries a SCAD Intro project. Can you say "Circ de Sadistic"?

10:15 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

i think it sound great t! it will show your personality for sure!

11:32 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

ok i just now watched that trailer and all i have to ask is WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER LIVING HELL WAS THAT!!!!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Think of it as 2/3rds Jack Frost (the direct to video gem), mixed with 2 pounds of utter shite.
Let stand for two hours.
Then serve with barf bag.
Enjoy.

1:19 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHAH delicious recipe. but for real is it for real?! i mean is it not a joke? love the busy in it though ahhaa

1:59 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Gary Busey is a god!

12:01 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

i didn't follow the trailer very well. is gary busey indeed the gingerdead man?

10:28 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

oh and trav guess who showed up in degrassi friday night. KEVIN DAMN ASS SMITH!!!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home