Saturday, August 06, 2005

It's 6am...

and I am writing to you all.
One of those little >!@#*&@#!bleeps!< is in the wall again EARLY this morning.
Duane got up and beat against the wall and it quited down.
Then it started again.
I just got up and came in here to let you all know about this.
As I sign on to the computer, I notice a LOOOONG delay in the internet loading.....
ahhh.
It's the cable modem signal.
The signal is shitty because one of those little bastards knocked down the cable line yesterday.
It's gonna take like a year to get this posted.
I hope we catch more of em today.
I am gonna leave this next group in the slum part of town. They desuuurve it.

7 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

OHHHHHH MAN are they in for it now!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

You damn right!
I'm a walking zombie as we type.
And the cable internet is still acting shady...

11:23 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahah man they are bastards. the editor for the paper i work on recently had squirrels chew up her cable too hahah!

1:17 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

may i just mentions that i LOVE the banner at duane's that i SO DAMN HILARIOUS!!!! i could not stop laughing at it

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am super Squirrel, me and my followers will destroy you!!!
We have an appetite for cable lines, we work for Charter.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!
Yeh Joe!
I need a gun for REAL!
They kept us up again LAST NIGHT after we took care of shit outside to prevent em' from coming in!

12:55 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

man they are out of control!!!!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home