Monday, July 25, 2005

Happy Bday DOUBLETIME!


Today, let's celebrate the birthdays of two friends of mine.
They both fall in the same day and they both live in or near California.
First up, a Happy Birthday wish goes out to the Big Cheezy himself, my best bud, Joe Wegat.
Joe and I met in 8th grade when I moved to a California and we have been best friends ever since.
Through different school years, different cliques, family issues at home, we have always remained good friends. I hope you have a happy birthday spud..........


Today's other birthday wish goes out to my pal Steph, whom I met my Junior year at SCAD. We met, along with Laura in our Intro to Animation class with one Miss nutbag Hoescher.
We would get together as a group and go to movies, hang out in my dorm room, catch the People's Court and recognize people together, swap horror stories about home life, and watch cheezy horror movie marathons. It wasn't until last April that we saw each other again, but now we keep in touch via the internet and will hopefully hang out again soon.



Happy Birthday you two......hope it's a great one!

5 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahaha these pics are awesome. what on earth is steph doing!!!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

I think she's just busting it out, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-style!

1:57 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahah she looks like a damned fool!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

hey i resemble that remark!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Looks like Steph is already partying!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home