Monday, November 28, 2005

Murrrry Chrruusssmass!

Ok.
If nothing gets any of you into the Christmas spirit, then this news clip will.
When I got home yesterday, Duane had saved this for me on the DVR. We both have a heart, but SHIT this is funny.
Some of you may have seen this clip already, but, it is worthy of many repeat viewings. We were afraid we couldn't get it up on the blog without mucho xtra effort (which we thought wasn't worth it), until I found the clip on the local news' website.
Please wait after the lame-ass ad at the beginning and then watch the video, paying close attention to the figure that falls to it's knees and scrambles to pick up their weave on the floor of the Walmart entrance.
This is a video of people trampling one another to shop early day after Thanksgiving, this past week.
The sheer hilarity of this is heightened by the appearance of "Wanda". I don't know if this is her name, but damn the woman looks like a "Wanda".
What an amazing choice of hair she has chosen too. That weave almost gets her killed.
Watch the mayhem and then how the clip has an immediate cut to her crying with her wig shoved roughly back onto her head. You'd swear she was Queenie with those tears comin' outta nowhere. "Oh Dolemite, I'm so glad yo home".
Our hearts go out to "Wanda".
Thanks for the laugh girl.
Hope Santa brings you some Excedrin this Christmas season along with a brand new weave, girl.
Please click on the pic below of this year's biggest toy seller for the holidays: the Ghetto Barbie, to see the mayhem.
(The clip is in Windows Media format)

7 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

OMIGOD OMIGOD! I sooooooo taped that for B, too!!!!!! Effin' hilarious!!!!! I love that she was traumatized enough to be taken out in a wheel chair, but not so much that she didn't yell for help before puttin' her weave back on her noggin.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Okay so I posted before I tried the link, 'cause I knew what you were talkin' about.

Anyway, I couldn't get the link to work. Argh.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Crappola! Someone else try the link and tell me if it works for them!

8:14 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

AHHAHAHAH SHIT!!!!! i saw this clp yesterday finally after hearing people talk about it at work. that fucking wig is the REASON FOR THE SEASON!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

blarrrrrgh, i couldn't get it to work for me either, but josh told me allllll about it - i'm off to look for it on the web!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH YEAH! I gotsta go trample some people at Walmart and pick me up a Ghetto Barbie to have at work.

12:29 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

gahahaha trav i LOVE your themed banners!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home