Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas Spirit

Ho Ho Ho Kiddies!
As you can tell, the Christmas spirit has wafted through Total Experience like an eye watering bathroom odor.
Duane had the tree up and stuff when I got back from my VA Thanksgiving Hell Visit and Bri and Mel have both decorated their blogs and home and so, well, I have been bitten with the Christmas bug.
Hope you all enjoy.
With the Christmas spirit, Trav also caught the Christmas Crud.
So I sit here in all my sloppiness at the computer, typing this.
I am not really in the mood for a Jive Term Friday. Hope that sits well with the 1 of you that looks forward to that each week.
I am also working on the look for Ray Ray's blog as well so her birds have something to chirp about for the holidays. So be on the lookout for a temporary holiday look for her blog too!
On my last note: I have some ideas for gifts for the following people and now I am sending out a plea to everyone else: GIMME SOME IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS!
I have ideas from: Bri
Mel
Laura (still awaiting some more ideas)...
Now I need some idears from the rest of you. It's not like you're gonna be getting a new car. I ain't no O, ok?
But, I would like to hear some of your items on each of your lists, STAT! Who care if you've been naughty or nice, Santa T always delivers his girls and boys some great gifts (no socks, lumps of coal, or snowy white turds here).
Email me or post your lists on this here blog.
I'm waiting.
Ok....I am still waiting.
Get to it!
Have a good weekend ya'll!

16 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I heart winona.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the new banners kick ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

tis the season!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

6:40 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

dear oprah,
i am a filthy dirty bird living in the heart of the midwest. i have been overweight all of my life and recetly lost a lot of weight with you r workout plan and clicking on those banners with your trainer on the internet. i have had no time to spend on myself nor the money because i supporting fifty adopted children from all over the world. please send me a gift bag full of your favorite things for christmas. it is my dream.

love always,
gail

12:54 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

AHAHAHAHAAAAA!
Dear Gail,
I heard your request. It left me with what I like to call a "heartprint". I will never forget you.
I am inviting you and your fifty adopted children to Chicago for a taping of one of my shows.
You will all be receiving a small wrapped gift box. Do not open the box when you are given it. Do not shake it.
One of the boxes will contain the key to one of 12 cars I am giving away on the show the day you are visiting. You might just win one of the new Mazdas I am giving away!
The only thing I ask in return is if my staff can come to the midwest and film some shots of you looking out your window in sadness or standing amongst your children with all your overdue bills in your hand. If you can muster a tear, even better (we have drops that can help you with that if not). This is all for prep for footage of your "back story". We might even cut one of your legs off to add more depth to your story and struggle. This'll really pull in the audience I think. We'll edit the footage, make it all grainy, girl, and put it in black and white for a gritty look.
Look forward to seeing you on the show.
Your savior,

O

2:58 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

6:15 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHAHAH LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My weekend is ruined without the jove term. Damnit! I'll go hide in a corner or make a snow bivouac oustside. I'll be ok. All I want for Christmas is some more feta drawings!
-Harper

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trav I’ve been looking for message related blogs and I came across yours on Christmas Spirit during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. You are most welcome to come and visit me at message. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Oh boy, Roy.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

The angels are all a flutter!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh, Christ.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BaaHumbug!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

oh no i did not just see a silent night, deadly night banner!!! NAUGHTY!!!

11:48 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

jesus in heaven!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Steph-
I have to tell you something: I watched the Part 2 of Silent Night Deadly Night this morning and have to say I am sorry. You were right when you said that, like, two thirds of the second one was footage from the first one.
HOW DAMN CRAZY! I thought it was the shitty third one we couldn't watch all the way through that was like that.
You sharp girl, you!
The second one is pretty damn funny!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home