Wednesday, March 28, 2007

M-M-M-M-Monster Squad!!!!

Hey muthas!
After stalking the local bookstores last week and beginning of this one, today I have found the new issue of HorrorHound on the stands at the local B&N. (Available at Borders and Barnes & Noble bookstores).
After holding off, here is the Monster Squad art I did for the 20-year retrospective article:

With any luck, this'll be going on the upcoming DVD release of the film in October of this year.
I am gonna change the design around a little possibly for prints to sell online and to take to horror conventions. To be honest (speaking of design change, the above art is not really the version used in the mag). Cleaned it up a bit for inclusion on the dvd. Re-rendered a character (figure out which one when you see the version in the mag) so that they look much better).
I also illustrated my usual 1 panel piece for the mag as well but you're gonna have to hit the bookstores to see that shit. Go git the mag and see fo' yoself!
C'mon people! If I gave away everything for free, I'd be pimpin' alongside all the unwashed masses on the freeway offramps here in Gainesville. (TRUST ME when I say it's a hott biznazz here in Florida!)

7 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

you cheap bastard! i hope your piece reflected the timeless style of thomas kinkaide

8:30 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

HAHAHAHHAAA!
I painted dat shit wit LIGGHHHHTTT!!!
It's got cozy cottages covered wif snow and shit!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Damn dude if it wasnt 11:45 at night I'd be up at the old B&N gettin my ass a copy.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

LOL!
Thanks Mista B!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Sci-fi.grl said...

While I'm there we gotsta go gets me a copy!

8:29 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahaha i guess i will get my ass over there this week then so im not left out. i will support your ass.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

josh and i are so going to b&n today!!! kusgzhipuyperfsuxhzbdfudsiyfpsd~!!!!!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home