Thursday, February 24, 2005

Fairweather Friend

Hello minions!
You will all do my bidding!
First of all, you'll forgive your master for not updating his blog in a full week.
Secondly, you must all prepare for another full week of no updates from your master.
That's correct. This blog will have no updates after tomorrow.
Trav's Total Experience will reopen March 7th fo' yo' viewing pleasure.
Got that?
Ok, now that we've gotten all the pleasantries outta the way....
how the hell are ya?
I hope everyone is doing great.
Got back from visiting Rachel, mom, grandma (aka "Ump") and my brother.
A big congrats for my little ball of filth sis Rachel, who was accepted to the college of her choice, the name of which said college now escapes me. ( if it ain't about movies, I forget that shit).
We went to a college open house this past Saturday in some rural town in BFE and Ray Ray and I laughed through the presentations. Yes, this college was more of a religious-type college.
You know how that went over with Trav.
Reminds me of the days of my one stint in Catholic school in 8th grade in Cali.
Drawing pictures and giggling uncontrollably in the church while some stiff in a collar babbled on and on in the front. I had Rachel going for a while and mom turned to us with a scowl that stopped me dead in my tracks.
Anyways, needless to say, we bailed outta that full day. Rachel and I joked that we were like the bad kids, leaning against the wall outside the schoolhouse, smoking a cig.
Will be leaving again tomorrow for out of town. Duane and I are going on a week-long cruise to the Caribbean. Should be pretty nice. Never been on a cruise before.
I just hope Kathy Lee Gifford ain't on it warbling some shitty song of hers.
I think I would have to steer our asses into an iceberg.
Laura Lee T, your post was HEELarious!!!!! I had forgotten about the old "Planes, Trains, Automobiles" VHS that I had, that secretly housed all the SKINamax AFter Dark movies I used to record with Joe and die laughing at.
"Ooohhhh....no. Not Now.
You Animaaawwwww!"
Peace out peeps.
Til tomorrow.....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH Trav you know i will make a special appearance on the cruise just to sing a toon for you!
Laura L said you would love it.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the morning, In the evening... BABY we got FUNNNNNNNNNNN. Kathy Call Me...

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Regie baby I've seemed to lost you number. I'll have my secretary look for it. I must go practice for Travis's special performance. If you could see me NOW......

9:29 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

LOL!
I am laughing and crying at the same time (out of sheer terror).

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come one Trav you know you will love it!

10:50 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

don't go!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home