Friday, April 08, 2005

Can Travvy Come Out and Plaaay?

I feel like a full time celeb these days ya know.
All of the adoring pleas from friends asking me simply, "Travis, when are you going to update your BLOG?"
Well, my fan club members, I am back.
Updating this thing like Britney and Mariah update their sites, letting their admirers know that they are doing ok....
No, I haven't bought a small dog to carry around, or furnished my bathroom in solid gold.
I'm not releasing a new album either.
(Although I know I could have struck a pose for a BADASS cover though!)
I'm thinking wind machines.....
Anyhoo-
WHAT UP B's?
How is everyone?
I am on my mom's slow-ass dial up service so no pics on here as of yet. Just my sweet, sweet words.
I hope all of you are well.
Still here in VA. Ump, (as we call our grandma), is doing not too well, and I have been here helping mom get her situated in a proper nursing home. (Those places are scareeeeee.)
Yes it is true I have been a road weary traveller of late, but DAMN it has been fun.
Jen and gang, yes I DID take Rachel to O-Town and tore it up with her, Bri, Mel and Stacy.
And DAMN was that fun.
Looking forward to the Savannah trip too!
Laura, got your message on my cel! Hope you are hanging in there in the trenches at your job!
Capt. Big Wang, got your message on my cel phone last night! PROMISE to call you if you PROMISE to post a comment on this BLOG. EVERYONE MISSES YOU!!!!!!!!
Bri, LOVE Twisted Yarn!
Guys, please visit this new site/venture of ours. The brainchild of Bri, it is an ongoing site that we can all be members of and post whatever the hell we want to. We are currently working on a continuing story where members can add to it, thus, in the end, creating a wacky-ass "yarn" where we all contributed to it!
TOTAL fun!
Go here and see it!
Promise to be in touch with you all soon and PROMISE to update this thing more often.
Should be back in Columbia next Tuesday.
Take care all and TGIF!

6 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

phew. i an stop holding my breath now.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

about damn time!!! I guess now I don't have to release the hounds on your ass!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Jen, you weren't the only person holding their breath waiting for Trav, fortunatly you made it...Terry Schiavo and the pope on the other hand.... Trav all I have to say is... LOOK WHAT YOU DID

10:41 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

BAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH well thank god i'm not the only one making tasteless jokes about recent public deaths, that's all i gotta say. and it's about damn time you came back trav!

9:05 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

trav has been a bad bad boy!

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he must stop ignoring us!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home