Friday, February 25, 2005

On the Road Again...

Alright, you all be good.
Make sure you get the mail. The newspapers.
Help yourselves to anything in the fridge.
The internet is not really working well on the computer right now (DAMN PCs!)
There are plenty of movies to watch and cable too!
There is also an array of horror memoribilia (toys and the such) at your disposal. Chucky doll, anyone?
Thanks again for looking after our place while we are gone.
I will be sure to say hey to Kathie Lee and that turd Regis for you all...
Will tell ya all about the cruise and the Caribbean when we get back.
Yes, I will say hey to Bri, Mel and Stacy for you. I will also try and touch base with Fanny too and tell her hey for you as well!
Be good and stay outta the girl scout cookies, I covet that shit!
You all take care and I will be in touch when I get back March 7th or so....
Adios!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOB.. you will be gone for so long, SOB what am i going to do while at work??!?!!!?? Acutally WORK!!! NOOOO ANYTHING BUT THAT! Just for that I'm eating all the girl scout cookies as i cuddle Chuckie and watch Thelma and Louise. SO :0p

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trav these coookies are DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOUR TRIP HAS BEEN SWELL, LITTLE BOY, WE WILL SEE YOU SOON. HAVE A GOOD TIME OR SPEND A LIFETIME IN HELL!!!

10:06 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

come back!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

i totally saw jenn steal the pennysaver out of your mail - she can't be trusted!!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

shut up steph! im filling that pennysaver with poo, lighting it on fire, and launching it your way

9:25 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

remember back in the day when trav was here?

i miss trav. cuz he'd totally lay the smack down on yo ass with his dolemite pimpcane for leaving burning poop on my doorstep, making the dogs in the building go apeshit!!!

12:22 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

nonsense! trav would never hurt the mother hen of his alumni eggs!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quick, Clean up the mess and hide the damage I think I hear them driving in now!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope there was a cabinet UNDER THE SINK ON THE CRUISE SHIP, cause anyone that knows Trav knows that he can't go poo unless he can hide his drawers in the cabinet under the sink, not to mention what he might do with his socks (CLOROX). PEACE OUT PEEPS, THE CAPI-TON.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

CAPTAIN BIG WANG, I LOVE YOU!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, all the girls love me.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Brian go pukey.

9:55 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

did someone say skid marks?

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ULTIMATE SATAN LOVES BIG WANGS, TOO.

I'M JUST SAYIN.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home