Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Rain of Toads

Days of the locust.
Pigs flying.
Demi giving birth to the seed of Satan himself, Ashton.
(Wait, didn't she make a movie about having Beezlebub's baby? Hmmm. Interesting. Coincidence? I think not.)
Joe Wegat, one o' my best buds for years, has made his own blog.
Yes folks, the end is nigh.
This mofo has made me laugh for years with his blue humor.
He did the observational shit waaaay before Seinfeld or Ellen got a hold of his act.
He's made me shoot various liquids through my nasal passages (Coke, water, juice) growing up when he would start on one of his comedic rants at lunchtime in school.
I am so glad he has a blog now so he can post his daily observations.
Most of them involve grown men (trucker types) taking mongo-sized shits in the mensroom, but, it still makes me squeal with laughter.
Check out his blog. You'll be glad ya did.
I am still in VA people. Ump (aka Grandma) is declining in the health dept. so, we are all on watch here. She's 85 and is getting weaker. Not sure how long she'll be with us but we wanna make sure her final act is a comfortable one.
Will probably make it home by the end of the week. She was doing good yesterday, so can't be sure of an exact date I will leave, but, unless the worst happens, it'll be Friday or so.
Not to COMPLETELY change the mood, but, kudos to Bri for posting on his Blog about our pal Steph's NEW T SHIRT DESIGN for Wet Seal!
Congrats girl! Sorry I haven't done a shout out sooner to you and everyone!
I am so happy that one of my friends is famous! That is TOO COOL!
Can't wait to see Steph and everyone at the end of this month in Savannah!
Gonna be just like old time, bitches!

On that note, I am gonna close, but can I just finish by saying that Twisted Yarn thing is HEElarious???? My sis and I have been all over that (if you couldn't tell) because we are now addicts and die laughing at everyone's posts.
MEMO TO BRI: We need to get Stacy, Laura L. and Joe on that bad boy!
Peace out minions, I gotta run!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE MISS YOU!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home