Friday, April 15, 2005

Stuck in VA again...

Yo mofos!
It's me again.
The T-R-AV.
Still comin' to ya from Roanoke. Staying over longer to help mom out with grandma.
Ump was worse last night than she's been for a while.
I know it'll be going up and down like that (her health) for a while, but, my mom looked at me last night and asked if I would stay longer.
I know she really needs me right now. So here I am for a few more days.

In other news,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!!!!!!
Ya'll are all shocked that I remembered a birthday, right? HAHA! I am good like that.
Happy Birthday Melissa, hope you have a great day of whatever the hell you wanna do!
(The gift and card are gonna be delayed girl...what's new, right?)
All of yall post here on the comments section, when your birthdays are again for me. I have a lil' book that I picked up in O-Town when my sis and I hooked up with Bri, Mel and Stac, and I want to record everyone's bdays in it so I can be late in getting their cards out to them in a more fashionable time frame.
It's Friday again, maggots, hope your last day is good.
Go get the new Mariah cd, "The Emancipation of Mimi". That shit is off the hoook yo!
The bitch may be crazy, but "the voice be back"!
Take care all and, Joe, I ain't helpin' yo sorry ass figure out how to post pics. I know you got some shit in your arsenal.....
Just remember, what you post, I can post right back...I got TONS o' ammo on this end too!!!!
HARHARHARRRRRRRR.....
TGIF peeeeples!

4 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHAHHA trav tell rue mc clanahan hi ffor me the next time you see her. sorry about your ump. but it's wonderful when you blog for us. because we are your number one fans. beware of captain big wang!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

p.s. jenn's bday is march 11 and mine is july 25!

jenn was born on that particular day because of her love of the rock band 311. it's true. nostradamus knew she'd love them so he made her bust out then!

6:45 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

oh yeah i forgot that hahaha! thanks for looking out for me steph

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My b-day is april 18th. I do believe that is tommorow!
-Jason

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home