Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-changes

As some of you may have found out already, I am updating my blog's look.
It is still in the work in progress stage and all, but, it should be done soon...I gotz to git on to other things.
Not much doing here except waiting to hear about job in Orlando, figuring out how to keep my small amount of money I have earned here and there (eBay, monthly check from Free Times) without spending it, and watching with baited breath D and my yearly tv addiction of Big Brother. They gave the good ol' heav ho to the token gay guy, Beau, tonight. Whatta fuckin annoying guy he was. Don't let the door hit ya on ur pink sueded ass on the way out, baby. Now, if we can only get 3 more of the shithead group, "The Friendship", outta the house...
Keep watching for updates here folks...more banners and more new bells and whistles to be added in the coming days.
Get ready, friends...it's gonna be a TOTAL EXPERIENCE!

4 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

why is there always a shithead clique on those shows!!!! loving the banners. keep it up!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oooh! I love the background!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Thanks grrls for the kind comments.
More banners to come.
Mel, CSA baby!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Very nice.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home