Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Shall. We. Play. A. Game.?

Normally if I see stuff online, it rarely makes me wanna post it on here for others of you to see. Especially if I think it's nothing any of you would give a crap about.
I am a big geek and enjoy video games alot. Now I know most of you aren't into video gaming, but this is pretty damn cool. It's so "different" , that you just have to hear about it.
This new game is called Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse, and it's coming out October 19 or so for XBOX, PC and MAC.
There is a trailer for the game that you must check out now by going here. (Make sure you have Quicktime and also make sure you are not at work or at least can sneak a quick peek. It's kinda gruesome. In a fun, comically twisted way.)
Isn't that trailer dope? It's got me so psyched to play.
If you all are coming to our place for Halloween this year (and I can sell some mo' shit on eBay), you best be bringin' yo' brain munchin' skillz with you, cuz we gonna be playin this game, hooked up to the stereo and shit.
There's so many goodies to look at on the main website. Go to it by clicking the pic below. There's even a soundtrack to the game, a bunch of old pop standards sung by punk and rock groups of today. Pretty chill, eh?
That's all I got fer today...I'm audi.

6 Comments:

Blogger Steph Calvert said...

okay seriously, what the fuck is up with all the spam comments lately?

5:51 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

NO DOUBT!
Double DAYYUM!
I just erased one off of here not too long ago!
YEESH!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I finally just changed my settings to only allow registered users. It was just getting too bad.

7:32 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

man haha i knwo the spam is turning into this bizarro phenomenon. nothing is safe! i'm gonna check out this zombie game. i'll probably get hooked for ten minutes

9:01 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

OHMYGOD!
THE CALL OF THE WEGAT!
HE LIVES!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trav, nice site. I was doing a search on hydroponic supplies and came across your site. Your post on Shall. We. Play. A. Game.? wasn't exactly what I was looking for on hydroponic supplies, but I found your information an interesting read, so I bookmarked it to check back another day.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home