Thursday, December 08, 2005

Happy Birthday B!

Happy Birthday shout outs today to my best friend, Brian. We've known each other for over 10 years now...damn we're gettin' old.
Hope you have a great day today! Blow out all yo candles like a good boy and make a big damn wish, and you just miiiiight get a bonus wit dat check!
Look forward to seeing you at New Years!
Below is a snapshot of Bri at an early age, enjoying one of his first birthdays at a Chuck E. Cheese in Orlando.
I think Chuck E. was giving him more than free tokens in that pic.

8 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

do i need to call child services... i think his welfare is highly at stake here

8:19 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

oh and happy birfday b!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! oh fuck that's sweet. happy birthday brian!!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Sadly, little B never grew into his big 'ole head...

1:11 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Oooooooo Captain!
I know a little girl that's gonna be sending you a mailbomb for Christmas!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Thank you all. I can't believe you posted that picture. I had almost removed that horrible day from my memory but now...

Now.

It's back.

The cheese. The cheese.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mmm, I like pizza... I think Im gonna hit up Chucky Cheese on my way home....Im jones'n!

Oh, and Happy Birthday! and Feliz Cumpleanos!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

you like pizza and you are going to Chucky Cheese?

Oh you poor boy. Get checked into that hauted hospital and get those taste buds looked at.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home