Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Potty Mouths

My momma has always said I have a problem with my "potty mouth".
I guess I learned it growing up. She says I got it from my best friend Joe. I dunno.
ANYhoo-it's something, as an adult I am trying to control, like Dr. Banner's rage.
I was watching some John Waters movies and a documentary the last two days and I was noticing how the FCC regulates movie profanity and also determines how many F-BOMBS a movie can have. If you're movie has 1 "fuck" I believe, then you can pass with a "PG-13". If you have a character say "I wanna fuck", then your movie becomes beyond-"R" rated material and ventures into the "NC-17" areas.
I found a page today that is interesting. Click here to see it.
It shows the usage of the F-word in films and which films have used it the most.
Wouldn't you know at the top of the list is my good ol' Captain Spaulding and The Devil's Rejects.
I have to say, that, in the movie, the characters constantly saying "F this and F that" got on my nerves a little, but, overall made my filthy self feel right at home.
I would also like to end this post with a link solely for Steph (and possibly Laura if she remembers).
I stumbled across this link yesterday after visiting IMDB. Lemme know if you guys know what movie this is from...
Clue: NAUGHTY 2!

8 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahah shit baby and otis must have yelled fuck you to each other at least fifty times! hahaha hmm i have no idea what grabage day is from. hmmmm

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH FUCK!!! That just fucking kicks ass, I'm laughing so fucking hard. Where did you find that link?

9:53 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

man if you hadn't said naughty 2 i wouldn't have remembered silent night deadly night 2!!! awesome!!!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

Very good, girls!
That is exactly what that is from.
There is like a whole following to that one scene in the 2nd movie where the guy just goes on a shooting spree in a neighborhood and sees a guy taking out his trash and yells "Garbage Day!".
AWESOME!
Also, there is like a fan club dedicated to that guy's acting with his eyebrows. People call his and his eyebrows' work "Amazing! Brilliant! A Must See!"

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many did we make it through before our brains leaked out our ears?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Did we make it all the way through the 3rd one or not? I don't remember....I think our shit tolerance began to diminish after the first half of the 3rd one! LOL!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds about right. You can only see recaps of previous scenes for so long. We should have skipped right to #5.

2:34 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

AHAHAHAH trav! that saved by the bell list is high-larious! hmm what else is there... giant cell phones, choreographed dance numbers, hiding in lockers, poofy skirts...

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home