Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Gloves Are Off...

Oh Mr. Wegat......purr purr Mr. Wegat.
Don't play with a boy and his Photoshop.
The gloves are officially off.
I "STOPED" by your blog early this morning and found another wonderful pic post of me.
Being best friends and all, I thought it was only fair that I posted one as well.
It's from one of the many sleepovers I had at your house when we were younger and the many nights I lay awake on your sofa listening to the sorrowful moaning farts that escaped slowly out of your bunghole. You would be asleep and your horn would be blaring a slow bluesy melody for minutes on end.

WHATTA PIG!!!

See below folks for a photo from Joe and Trav's younger years...

(Joe, look closely at the pic, and you'll see your famous flies buzzing off to the left of you,
you lil' stinker!)

Hey everyone on the East Coast! I will be in touch with you either tonight or tomorrow night.....can't wait to see everyone this weekend.
I talked to Mel and she and Bri will come up with some ideas for the square.
I am devoid of ideas for the sec, but Jen and Jo, don't worry, I will post something soon.
In the meantime, please keep a close watch on Bri's blog for ideas. Let's discuss.
KUDOS to Mel for a FABULOUS cafe press store. She's added some new designs....
Go to Big Sky Starlet Designs store to check it out!
Also, my lil' sis, Rachel, has her own blog now,
Dirty Bird Special.
Go check it out. It's pretty funny.
Now you will all know where I get my filthiness from.

2 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

i love your dirty bird sis trav. she should have come to school with us despite her tender young age. shes so matoor.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

I know, right?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home