Monday, April 18, 2005

Yo Yo Yo

Happy Monday...
Bri, I love the newest post to your blog.
Sweet, candy-coated classic!
Mel, hope you had a good b-day. Check the post I left on Bri's blog.
Jen and Steph, your blogs are cracking me up and I can't wait to see you two....
Fanny-yo ass better be coming too cuz I can't wait to see you either (forgive me for not posting on your blog or adding it to my linx yet-slow ass connection here at mom's...will when I get home).
L-how's work? Are Jessie and Kath doing alright? How bout YOU? Not long til we meet again my dear...
HAPPY BDAY to Jason Harper, who braved the 6 months or so together with me and a few other unfortunate souls at Colonial Insurance in Columbia, SC. Party hardy J!
Joe, post on your damn blog already BOYEEEE! (and I don't mean the peeing picture of me!)
Update on Ump:
She is doing fine these last few days and is still demanding alot of shit like chips, dill pickles, shrimp, etc.......ahhh...I feel like that poor, overworked mothafucka on The Nanny, Niles, who does all the damn housework!
Hope today's pretty good for everyone.
Please, please, please check out our blog, Twisted Yarn...it's SO damn funny! We even got a post from someone in Cali.....(who's NOT in our resident group o' maniacs!)
Take care maggots. I am DYING because I can't post pics on this motha........can ya tell?
By the way, Steph, I am STILL gonna be posting a pic with that beautiful scarf you made me. Get ready for a hot pose.
ALSO, me and my sis wanna say we LOVED the designs for your sis' band and your new website look......
Ok, enough rambling:
Take care all! Talk to you later!

17 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

thanks for the shout-out travy trav. don't even bother with fanny's blog, she don't use it no matter how many times i yell at her and beat the crap out of her! can't wait to see everyone!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 days... not that i'm counting down or anything.

5:02 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahahah yo niles. i can't wait to see this lunch lady vision. oooh wee! turn that mutha out!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I can't wait! It is gonna be so funny! Who's counting? I am Check out my blog...I've gotz a timer counting down! Awww it's gonna be sweet. Drinking at the almuni reception and cursin' at the sun the next day at Sidewalk Arts. Brina, Linda Love, Miss Margie, Lil' Bit, Netty, Petty, and even their manager. Itz gonna be fly!!!!!!!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

man i got so many shoutouts my ears went deaf! thanks dude!

i almost wish i'd eaten more scad cafeteria fud so i'd know who the hell these ladies are, but it's no worries cuz dude, josh and i are gonna make like the matrix, float in midair, draw some funnyass shit and win five billion dollars!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Time has stopped and trapped me in customer service hell! Trav post another blog QUICK!!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of I love Chad Michael Murray!!!!!! After looking at Mr. Wegat's blog I WAS SHOCKED AT SEEING U MAKING FUN OF MENTALY HANDICAPPED PEOPLE THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG TRAVY-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Alyssa-
This is Elvis.
Please do not post on Travy-T's blog unless you are going to discuss his greatness.
Oh, and one more thing:
"Don't be cruel"

8:44 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

do i smell elvis karaoke next weekend?

11:23 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

I GOT DIBS ON SINGING "IN THE GHETTO"!!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

yeah cuz we all know you don't need another baby's mouth to feed

10:33 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

You damn right on Karaoke!
I am gonna work on some dance routines to accompany our singing too.
I am thinking some pop-lock moves, whattya think?

10:42 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

you better be practicing in your full length mirror. i've got my robot dance perfected!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

i've been practicing dirty dancing every day with johnny castle, he's dreamy!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

Steph-
That's ok, but just make sure Mr. Castle doesn't put you in the corner.
Cuz honey, don't NOBODY put Stephie in a corner.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travy-T,
Elvis Presley Kicks-Ass ok. LONG LIVE THE KING OF ROCK AND ROLL. Don't forget to watch the Elvis special on Sunday @ 9 on CBS. The hot soccer coach from "Bend It Like Beckham". Also I luv Chad Michael Murray and even he is is married I will still love him with all my heart ok. Rachel and I are going to see "House Of Wax" tomorrow. We are both going to drool over CMM. Well since u left me in Elvis song last time I leave one of Elvis's favorite sayings for u. TCB.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travy-T,

Happy Birthday Travy-T!!!!!!!!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home