Saturday, June 25, 2005

Boi-yoy-yoiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!



K.
So you know I how I don't post cuz I really don't have anything to contribute that often?
Well, this morning, I had some material for you faithful readers: I was on my sites and saw this pic and just HAD to post it.
PLEASE look carefully at good ol' Jack's crotch!
I guess he heard the saying "Once you go black.....you go home in a WHEELCHAIR!"
ALSO, on my ever-exciting quest to prove that Tom Cruise is a freakin' ALIEN, sent down to this planet to take over the brains of everyone through shitty movies and BIZARRE personal appearances, I present another bit of evidence that he has LOST IT.
Please click here for found evidence.
I am just doing this to warn you people......just to warn you.
And by the way, I can sleep safer knowing that Rakeman and his new sidekick, Hoeboy are out there protecting our daily lives!
GO RAKEMAN AND HOEBOY!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE!:
Duane and I just finished lunch and an amusing viewing of Bibleman on the local tv station.
If you all haven't seen this show, it's worth a great laugh, or drinking game. Take a shot every time he says "my Sword of the Spirit".
Honestly, D and I couldn't make it past the opening shot of Bibleman and his militant friend who defeated an evil enemy who "wanted a kiss" and who was male....TOTAL homo-tones there! They destroyed the evil homosexual and our remote went to the FOOD NETWORK.

3 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFF! why the hell is he wearing that. ugh gross!

and TOM CRUISE IS SO FULL OF SHIT! I hate that i want to see this movie ahhah. cuz i'd hate for him to think one more person is goign to see him. he is so weak though. one of those.. if i tell a lie enough i start to believe it myself people. FREAK CULTIST!

2:53 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

travis have you been here? this is so right up your alley

http://galleryoftheabsurd.typepad.com/

9:36 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Jen!
Hey yeh!
I just went to it tonight! Saw it on the Conversations About Famous People blog....
I totally need to start doing stuff like that. It is right up my alley....

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home