Monday, June 06, 2005

Hidey Ho...

Chucky wants you all to go out tomorrow and buy his movie, "Seed of Chucky" on DVD.
He says it will help him support his family.
I am gonna do all I can to help him. Even though this movie SUCKED. Even though it's pretty unwatchable.
I'm doing it all for the Chuck. Once a fan, always a fan I must say.
On unrelated notes: has anyone seen the new Eminem video with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog? I was so psyched to see Triumph again on something and when I saw the video...
#1-the song BLOWS.
#2-Is Eminem making fun of Triumph? I'd poop on Eminem for that, but Father Time is about to drop a steaming #2 on him soon enough......the clock is on 14 min. and 56 seconds, Em.
Also, I am following the TomKat stories (Tom and Katie Holmes). I have FOR YEARS figured Tom was a Rock Hudson for our times, paying actresses to marry him for a while, to keep his career going and to keep his life as a raging homosexual secret, but this newest trick to the public ENRAGES me! He's a major nutbag tool.
I hated his ass before, and I COMPLETELY hate it now!
Are we that stupid? The linings of his lies are starting to unravel though...tee hee.
I know this rant is belated (and kinda playa hata), as EVERY blog or entertainment rag has commented on it, but, that alien nutbag Tommy Cruise has GOT to be stopped!
He is appearing on this Thursday's MTV Movie Awards with his newest monetary investment, Katie Holmes, as he gets a Lifetime Achievement Award. (I could barely type that last sentence out......gag!)
Everyone tune in this Thursday for another AMAZING publicity stunt! I read what is to happen and that started this rant.
ALSO, check out those MTV Awards for a Breakfast Club reunion minus the Estevez and the Judd.
Molly is talking a SEQUEL to Sixteen Candles now! SUWEEEET!!!
I am soooo there.....even though it smacks of desperation, Moll.
I wanna know what the Donger has been up to.
Well, gotta leftover giftcard from Best Buy to use tomorrow. Gonna get the new Chucky and Coldplay cd (Chucky DVD movie and Coldplay new cd. NO, they aren't working on a duet).
Gonna get a load of Chucky....
Jealoussssssssssss??????

4 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHAH you are a riot! i think hollywood is getting incredibly desperate these days as the public gets more and more tired of their bullshit and realizes these a-holes are getting rich off us. WHATEVS! i would like to know at what point after which you become famous do you lose your mind? what is the time frame on it and is it inevitable or can you remain normal?

9:09 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

unfortunately i do want to wee war of the worlds. i just love that dakota fanning

9:10 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

ooo, sorry about that.

my new years resolution was to learn how to use that there toilet (pronounce that tur-let and you're set to go), but it just didn't work out. crapping my pants is so much more convenient.

12:29 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

btw i AM jealous

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home