Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Oh Happy Day...


Ah.....don't you smell it faithful readers?.........
Happiness is in the air!
I must start off by congratulating Yo B on her engagement! I hope you and John will be happy as ever...both curled up together playing Grand Theft Auto.....when you're, like, in your 70s, slapping hookers and pimpin ho's, whilst blowing shit up with your machine gun and optional rocket launcher!
Yes, happiness is in the air.........Duane bought a beautiful inflatable pool for the deck from Big Lots and we have filled it up over the weekend but have yet to partake in it.....more news to come on that (with pictures even!)
Happiness.....like Tom Cruise getting squirted in the face with a fake mic at one of his movie premieres and then having that footage replayed OVER and OVER again on the news EVERYWHERE....I almost felt sorry for the bastard!
Happiness....that I am FINALLY updating this f-ing blog!
Happiness that I read my friends blogs and laugh out loud to myself-tee hee.
Happiness that Rachel has graduated and all is right with the world...she is finally outta high school hell....
Things are all good here. Sunshine, moonbeams, rainbows, laserbeams (copyright Steph and Jen), rollerskates, pizza, (any happy object floating across the opening credits to Saved By the Bell works here).
Hope you all have a HAPPY day!!!!!!!!!!!!
(And seriously, CONGRATS TO JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

9 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

HAHAHAH OH MY GOD!!!! this is HILARIOUS!!!! thanks for the wishes trav i'm trying my best not to pee my pants at work from laughing. let me share this too. it's a glorious day!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am LAUGHING SOOOO FUCKING LOUD RIGHT NOW AT THAT DAMN LINK YOU SENT ME!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope my sis Rachel can see that!
Where the hell do you find that stuff?!?!!?!? LOL!

4:27 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahah that link is courtesy of the folks over at defamer.com. i've beenhelping spread it around

5:06 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

oh fuckin' shit dude every time i watch that thing it cracks me up just a little bit more, i'm gonna die!

5:44 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahahah check this shit out!

http://aintnoooooohollabackgirl.ytmnd.com/

make sure you have volume

9:15 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I'm happy, you're happy, everyone's happy. Even the robots!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

I'm sorry. I know I should do a new post already, but DAMN! I can't stop laughing at that fucking Tom Cruise thing that Jen posted! I replay that shit over and over and DIE laughing!
Just watch Oprah in it...she is THRASHING in the webs of lightning energy!
That ep was on again today with Tom and HEELARIOUS!

8:35 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahahah STOP THE INSANITY!!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Weg, YOU ARE TOO DAMN FUNNY!!!
I LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THAT ONE!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home