Thursday, June 02, 2005

Chaotic

Hello my little muffins.
It's been too long.
I don't have a damn thing to say, so I don't post.
Simple as that.
How's everyone?
I read up on all your blogs (and stay in touch with emails of those of you who don't have blogs).
Currently, I am listening to that whore Britney Spears drawl slowly and stupidly about how her "sex is rrrreullly good" with her B-boy Kev on that breath-into-the-camcorder show she has on.
FUCKIN' HATE THAT SHIT.
Rachel's subjecting me to it right now.
Thanks sis.
Hope you all tuned into that show tonight with all the old washed up singers from the 80's and 90's who came back and sang their old hits and then sang remakes of current songs (Ryan Cabrerra song? Enrique Iglesias?) They were tarnishing their good names by singing said songs.
They didn't do all that bad tho. Loverboy, CeCe Peniston, Arrested Development (Horseshoooees), Flock of Seagulls, and Tiffany rocked the mic tonight and they were goooood.
Props to the has-beens. Rock on.
OH.
Shout out to Fanny: hope you made it to Savannah safely. Does anyone wanna let me know if she made it ok?
Shout out to Bri: I found Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers in the 5 dollar bin at Walmart last week and almost did a cartwheel in the aisle! Rachel found that shit. Been looking for it on DVD and she fished out the only copy they had there! SCORE! Then got Earth Girls Are Easy too! It was a $5 evening! (Got rid of my shitty VHS copies).
I am not doing a DAMN thing here in VA but sit around, get sis from school, visit grandma, bring her stuff, help with meals, that's it. Tried to draw tonight and couldn't come up with anything bt a random Chucky scribble and a bear with a bees' nest over his head.
Raaaandom shit.
Hope your days are going better folks.
Peace out and be in touch soon!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!! a new post! don't you know this is one of the only things that get me through a work day. I have to say I forced Jesse to watch some of the has-beens sing again. All I can say is Loverboy and Flock of Seagulls were scary. But Arrested Development was GOOD!

11:41 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

what was the 80s/90s thing? and that bitch is not in savannah yet!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

Laura- I COMPLETELY agree with you.
I am glad they won!
Jen-It was called "Hit Me Baby One More Time" or some shit like that. Comes on next Thursday too.
It's bands from the 80's-90's singing their biggest hit and then singing a chosen song from a sell-out artist of today (one that sells the rights to their shitty songs to the show).
WHAT'S UP WITH FANNY? Do tell!

1:44 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

hahaha you and your sis seem to catch the wackiest shit on tv. lemme tell ya i have no idea whats up with the fan fan. i havent been online much lately but i know she's busy with heer shit at lure design and she is looking for a place now because john rovolis as roommate did not pan out. and she has a bunch of stuff goign on in addition to that and her car died permanently

4:40 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

"Too long" is an understatement. You just need to start posting shit. Random shit.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

Jen-
SO is Jo stuck in O-Town for a while til she gets a new ride or is she still coming to Savannah?
Also, for the record, I am glad her living arrangement didn't work out. I know that's shitty of me, but, I just had to say that.
Bri-you need to stay on me about posting. I know you tell me you just need to post random shit, but I don't have even random shit worth posting.
Really.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

I'll give you a topic. Create a story about...

This dude

Or just type a word into the Google Image Search and find the funniest picture you can find.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Make sure "Safe Search" is off in google and check out this image search for Spatula

3:21 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Okay, so the link doesn't work...Sue me. Search for Spatula.

3:22 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

yeah she's still coming trav. her dad is going to set her up with his truck. i dunno when she will come but she will hopefully at some point haha

10:38 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

spatula city, we sell spatulas, and that's all!

everyone needs to come to my house TODAY for a party! the end!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home