Thursday, April 28, 2005

Good Morning Charlie!


For your viewing pleasure: I present Sodexho's Angels.
These are the very women that served SCAD's finest student dining for the 4 years I went to that school.
From the left: Sabrina, or 'Brina (aka Pizza Ho). In the center, Miss Linda Love with the student clicker (she was in charge of letting us in to eat every day and DAMN was she a good clicker!). And finally, Miss Margie! Margie always made sure we all got a good balanced meal. She made sure we got "6 ouncesss" of steak when it was served and taught us the finer points to workers' comp.
I hope that you Jen and Jo see this post to get ideas as we are all coming up tomorrow.
This is the idea for our sidewalk square tribute to "the ladies".
Get your brains a brewin' and I will see you all tomorrow!!!!!
WHOOO HOOOOO!

4 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

you ask me yourself damn you!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like cake

6:44 PM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

oh man, me too. who's got cake?!?!

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CAKE IS GOOD CAKE IS WISE. SHARE THE CAKE.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home