Saturday, May 07, 2005

Boooooty Call

Ya'll thought I'd gone away, huh? Well check this gooood shit.
Since it's been a while since the Savannah Fun Trip had by us all, I thought I'd just post one pic that everyone could grasp onto. A memory if you will.
Behold above, the picture of the booty captured on our Skavannah Trip by *unknown* sources.
Notice the drawing of another said piece of "lifted" material substituted for the real thing by our pal Laura.
He/She that holds the key, let's meet up at the Casey House one moonlit evening and tickle the ivories on the ol' piano. Shall we?
ALright beetches, listen up:
Heading out of town this morning. Duane is going to Texas for a conference and to see his friend Corine.
I am going to VA to see family and to get the HELL outta SC again! Whooooweeeeeeee!
Hope you all are well....I am gonna try and get the computer at mom's to upload pics and shit....so I SHOULD be able to do it from there.
Also, keep a lookout on my sis' blog, she wants everyone to know that her ass will be posting pics soon too!
You all have a good weekend and I will chat with ya in about a week!

3 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

boy you are NEVER home anymore! you two should just get an airstream and be traveling wilburys

9:31 AM  
Blogger Steph Calvert said...

about all i can remember to play on the piano is chopsticks and the sesame street theme song; will that do?

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH WOW, you can play the sesame street theme song? cool~

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home