Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hay Hay Haaaayyy


Alright peoples.
Whattya think so far?
I don't intend to be spending too much time on the preliminary stuff for this.
Thought I would get an image out to ya all.
I know we were talking Destiny's Child, Charlie's Angels shit, Bri, but, I haven't had a chance to draw something like that up.
Everyone post yo' thoughts on if this would work for part of our memorial to the cafeteria hos or what.
Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Jen: I didn't even BEGIN to think of wording or fonts or design. Jo, maybe you and Jen can help with this...
Lemme know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

OH. MY. GOD. That is freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

What is it that my eyes see before me?!?!? Is that Sabrina Hazzard a.k.a. Pizza bitch? Very funny... al;though Sodexho's Angels would be funny or Sandy's Children would be good too.

7:30 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

its the most beautiful vision i have ever seen

9:25 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

In a word Spud: UGH.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home