Thursday, June 30, 2005

Snapshot

Aye-Aye Jenn!
Thanks for the much-needed kick to the rumpcakes to get me to do another post.
I have good reason too though:
The cd Bri put together from our gang's compiled pix taken during our Savannah sojourn came in the mail today!
MUCHO THANKS to Bri! It is great!
I love all the pictures that Jenn and Steph and the Big B took.
I hope everyone gets a big kick outta it as much as I did.
The above one of Fanny ala "Vertigo" had me ROLLING.
Duane and I have been talking to you all about a "reunion" of sorts here in Columbia, SC around October.
I plan on posting an invite to you all very soon on this here blog.
I hope you all can make it. We had a BLAST in Savannah with everyone and wanna do it again, like NOW, but will have to settle for the next best "party time".
Nothin' says fun like scaring the local ass-tight conservatives and their kids during Halloween.
You are alllllll invited! We have a big ol' house, food, AC, movies, drinks: YOU NAME IT, WE GOTZ IT (or can get it!). We want the whole gang back together again.
Maybe we can have a screening of the movie trailer for the new Abortion Man movie coming out......ya never know....
....maybe....just MAYBE.....the Big Bear (from his Big Blue-Ass House) or Rakeman might make an appearance......
Stay tuned......

6 Comments:

Blogger Steph Calvert said...

okay so check this out - if i dont have enough frequent flier miles for a ticket in october, buying a ticket to sc then will surely get me a free ticket for the time after that, like sidewalk arts 2006 perhaps?

and when did you put up the seal of approval! i hadn't given you points for that yet!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Trav said...

LOL!
Steph-grrrl: I felt like such an ass that I hadn't put it up on my blog but with living in two separates states for the last few months, now that I am home, I was able to get it on here. I also put it on Rachel's (dirtybird) and Joe's (big cheezy), at their behest.
I hope that's kosher.(Sorry for the delay-tink tink)
Have you gotten your pics from Bri yet? Their are some CHOICE shots of you, Jen, and Jo in there that are HOT!!!!!
If you and Josh can get tickets to come here that would be GREAT! We want EVERYONE to make it!
Gonna be a blast!

7:37 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

LMAO! hahahaha fanny is roadkill

man i hope i can drive up there come halloween! maybe fanny can come up here and we can come up there. maybe john woudl come too who knows! how long does it take to get there?

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you can count on me to be their. Even if I have to have "car trouble" to get out of work!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Trav said...

Jenn-
It's about 3 hours from where you are to here (Wilmington Island to our house here).
It would be WELL WORTH the drive and we would love to have you, John and of course Fanny up here (maybe her new guy can fly up too!)

10:48 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

It is always a blast!!!!! We have gad a great time and CANNOT WAIT TILL OCTOBER!!!!!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home