Friday, December 09, 2005

Return of the Jive Term Friday!

It's commmiinnnnng to get you, Queenie!
The Return of the Jive Term Friday!
Ok, so it's a little later in the day but nonetheless, it's time for the Jive Term of da Week!
BIG, MAD props to Stacy for the Slang 2 Postcards, for which I might never have been able to start this ongoing feature at Total Experience.
Stac got me the first set of flashcards last Christmas and this Christmas, she blessed me with the gift of slang again this year! Wait'll you all get some of these. Even funnier than the first!
In honor of Stac, I am sending out this jive term from the brand new second set to you faithful readers.
This week's term is: pimp.
Don't forget to use it in a sentence this weekend! Have a good one...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! First comment. I'm so glad this is back... I try to be a pimp, but I ain't got no skillz.

-Harper

11:57 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

if ever ther was a pimp.. captain spaulding would be it!

7:43 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

OMG TRAVVVVVVVVVISSSSSSSSS! i got my postcard... and there i was in my pajamas this morning laughing my ass off at the mailbox. LOVES IT!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home